WELCOME TO DEPATMENT OF MATHEMATICS
HISTORY OF DEPARTMENT
The Department of Mathematics was established in the academic year 1989-1990 with combinations of Mathematics, Economics, and Statistics under the guidance of principal Sri. P. Nagamuni Reddy. Now the department is offering the courses M. P. C (EM/TM), M.P.Cs and M. S. Cs. The department imparts quality education through an integrated and balanced education system.
- To enhance the students to become efficient and problem solvers by providing quality education.
- To provide students with individualized help in their studies and in analytical thinking and utilizing technology.
- To provide an environment where students can learn and become complete users of mathematics.
- To enhance the innovations, ethical responsibilities and leadership qualities of the students.
- To collaborate with local community organizations with professional associations.
- To promote the students in research-based activities.
- To promote the belief that mathematics holds an important place in the future.
||Year of Introduction
||Mathematics,Physics, Computer Science
||Mathematics,Statistics, Computer Science
- Encouraging the students to participate in National levels training programmes like M.T.T.S, T.P.M and ICTS.
- Conducting online Quiz programmes through Google forms.
- Providing free coaching for P.G entrance
- Organizing student seminars, group discussion and quiz programmes to improve communication and technical skills.
Providing free service in calculating Income-Tax and e-Filing to the teaching and non-teaching staff.