WELCOME TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HINDI
The seed of Hindi Department of Government College for Men was sworn in the year 1971. It is one of the oldest departments in college. Hindi is taught as a subsidiary subject for various disciplines (B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com). Faculty members of the department contributed the vibrant culture of the college by organizing Hindi Day celebrations, Essay writing competitions, Quiz competitions, Speech competitions and Seminars.Apart from these, teachers have worked with dedication towards creating an environment that fosters the teaching and learning of the Hindi language.
- To develop excellent proficiency in Hindi languageamong Non-Hindi speaking students of Andhra Pradesh.
- To raise awareness in the studentsaboutcommunication patterns, different social roles of language in our society and fast changing social values in our time.
- To inspire the students to get jobs in deferent field bythe help of Hindi language.
- To develop the ability to use the language effectively for the purpose of practical communication and to make them think and express ideas, sentiments in the language.
- To improve their reading and writing skill.
- To enhance their ability to communicate effectively and acquire the pronunciation of native speakers by means of spoken Hindi.